EHR 2.0’s team is participating in ONC challenge to create online notice of privacy practice entry. Our online application requires only few minutes of customization by Covered Entities to create notice of privacy practices that they could provide to their patients via mobile, web or other end-user devices.
Click on “I agree” button and provide your feedback
Highlights of our design:
- Easy-to-use interface for providers/admin using Guide Me option for updating NPP accurately.
- Requires only few minutes for customization by Covered Entities to ensure they navigate through all key instruction boxes without missing any key updates.
- Create notice option in the online application let the provider/admin easily and securely create customized online NPP in the local machine that could be easily uploaded to provider’s website for patient’s review.
- This responsive application with sticky navigation on the top helps patients to review the online version of NPP with just few clicks on any devices and on any browser.
- Our secure online application follows best practices in mobile and web development and user interface to engage patients and providers alike.
Your few minutes to vote will be very encouraging to us. EHR 2.0 team appreciates your continuous support.
Latest posts by EHR 2.0 (see all)
- Trump Administrations’ Effect on Healthcare Organizations - January 23, 2017
- HIPAA Fine for Lack of Timely Breach Notification - January 11, 2017
- HIPAA Compliance 2016 Year in Review - January 9, 2017