One of our clients is looking to fill the following position:
The Systems Administrator is responsible for managing and growing the information technology infrastructure of the firm. This includes identifying the appropriate technologies to leverage as well as managing and maintaining the security of the facilities.
- Installing, configuring, securing and monitoring IT infrastructure components including physical and virtual servers as well as systems software.
- Applying best practices for tuning performance of the overall infrastructure.
- Monitoring and maintenance of the infrastructure through regular application of software patches,replacement of hardware components as needed and ensuring system security and control procedures are followed at all times.
- Monitor and manage systems and data backups.
- Administration of Windows domains, Linux cluster and network security.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience is required.
- Additional certifications may be required.
- 5+ years industry experience.
- Energy and enthusiasm to support a 24×7 operation.
- Extensive experience designing, implementing and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows servers and desktops and Linux servers.
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining networking infrastructure such as switches, routers and firewalls.
- Experience implementing server virtualization products.
- Experience implementing Microsoft Active Directory, File services, SQL Server, DNS and DHCP Servers.
- Experience working with computer hardware for installations, upgrades and maintenance.
- Excellent communication and organization skills; demonstrate confidence, creativity and maturity to address user problems.
- Ability to understand and adhere to systems security and control procedures in accordance with the firm standards.
Latest posts by EHR 2.0 (see all)
- Trump Administrations’ Effect on Healthcare Organizations - January 23, 2017
- HIPAA Fine for Lack of Timely Breach Notification - January 11, 2017
- HIPAA Compliance 2016 Year in Review - January 9, 2017