Do you know what your marketplace is saying about you? Regardless of whether you have a social media presence or not, there are conversations happening on the web about your healthcare system, staff, and services. If you have a social media presence, you are in a better position to respond but may not be hearing all the conversations (e.g., if they are taking place in other platforms). In this session we will explore how to monitor and manage (not control) your online presence, so you are better prepared to handle a crisis management situation, keeping HIPAA compliance in mind.
Join our webinar to learn about Social Media reputation management and monitoring for healthcare organizations.
Time: Noon to 1:00 p.m. EST
Our 60-minute vendor-neutral educational session on social media trends, best practices, and compliance for healh care professionals will cover:
- Review of social websites/platforms
- Monitoring your reputation
- Monitoring tools
- Reporting and record keeping
- Q & A
- Access to recorded webinar
- List of reputation monitoring tools
Janet M. Kennedy is a social media strategy & community management specialist in LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter community development, customer engagement and triggering action in support of customers. She is a well-rounded marketing professional with 15+ years experience developing strategic plans that drive traffic and sales utilizing classic off-line and online marketing tools. Strategic marketer in digital and traditional media. View full bio>>
Latest posts by EHR 2.0 (see all)
- Trump Administrations’ Effect on Healthcare Organizations - January 23, 2017
- HIPAA Fine for Lack of Timely Breach Notification - January 11, 2017
- HIPAA Compliance 2016 Year in Review - January 9, 2017