Have you …
The primary objective of this 60-minute webinar is to help organization identify the key vulnerabilities in ePHI and EHR systems by reviewing the steps required to complete the security risk analysis and successfully attest to Meaningful Use incentive program. In addition, one of the Meaningful Use (MU) core objectives for eligible professionals and hospitals is to conduct thorough technical risk analysis of EHR and ePHI systems.
1) Importance of security risk assessment
2) Identify all the ePHI devices
3) Providing a clear method to complete a risk analysis
4) Identify the top security threats and vulnerabilities to ePHI—and what you will need to do to protect your organization
5) Pre and post payment audits by CMS and OCR audit procedures
- Access to recorded webinar and presentation material
- Continuous education credit
- Sample Security Risk Analysis Report
Cost : $99
Register below to gain access to the recorded webinar.
Speaker: Srini Kolathur, CISA
Srini Kolathur, HITPro, CISSP, CISA, CISM, MBA is a result- driven leader. Srini has several years of experience in helping companies effectively comply with regulatory compliance requirements including SoX, PCI, HIPAA, etc. Srini believes and advocates best practices-based security and compliance program to achieve business objectives.
The content of the slides puts the information into a logical flow …The commentary that accompanied the slides was also good explanations of what is out there and what can be expected – Margaret C., CHC, Corporate Compliance Officer
Information (webinars) presented by EHR 2.0 highlights some of today’s most demanding healthcare topics. The webinars help to direct those operating in today’s rapidly changing environment in the right direction – Candace M., Privacy and Security Officer, Springhill Medical Center
To learn more about our upcoming webinars, visit www.ehr20.com/webinars/
To learn about our do-it-yourself Risk Analysis toolkit, Visit: www.ehr20.com/toolkit/