- Have trouble estimating payment balance at the time of service?
- Have trouble communicating with patients face to face regarding payments?
- Do you know the best practices for using “Credit Card on File” to collect patient’s payment?
- Do you have financial policy in place to make patients accountable for their balance?
The influx of high deductible health plans in 2014 have practices struggling to collect patient balances at the time of service. This webinar lays out the best practices for estimating patient balances, communicating with patients about their financial responsibilities and collecting remaining balances when the insurance plans pay.
- How and when to have “The Money Talk” with patients
- A Financial Policy that gets the job done
- Becoming expert at estimating patient balances
- How to use an Advance Beneficiary Notice (ABN) for non-Medicare patients
- When patients opt-out of using their insurance
- Using a Credit Card on File Program to collect patient balances in 35 days or less
- Access to recorded webinar and presentation material
- Continuous education credit
Live Date: 3/12/2014
Duration: 50 Minutes
Speaker: Mary Pat Whaley, FACMPE, CPC
With 25+ years managing physician practices of all sizes and specialties in the private and public sectors, Mary Pat Whaley is one of the preeminent practice management consultants in the United States today. In addition to her Board Certification in Medical Practice Management, she is also a Certified Professional Coder and a Fellow in the American College of Medical Practice Executives.
Access the recorded webinar
Don’t have the password, register now to gain access
The content of the slides puts the information into a logical flow …The commentary that accompanied the slides was also good explanations of what is out there and what can be expected – Margaret C., CHC, Corporate Compliance Officer
Information (webinars) presented by EHR 2.0 highlights some of today’s most demanding healthcare topics. The webinars help to direct those operating in today’s rapidly changing environment in the right direction – Candace M., Privacy and Security Officer, Springhill Medical Center
To learn more about our upcoming webinars, visit www.ehr20.com/webinars/
To learn about our do-it-yourself Risk Analysis toolkit, Visit: www.ehr20.com/toolkit/