Heather Carley assist’s small to medium size medical practices navigate the requirements of incentive programs such as Meaningful Use, PQRS and Accountable Care Organization Clinical Quality Measures. Ms.Carley does this through the following:
• Strategy development: develop strategies for attaining EHR Incentive Program criteria including registration and attestation (where applicable).
• Gap analysis: perform a gap analysis between current levels of data capture and reporting and federal requirements ensuring clients become qualified for funding.
• Clinical workflow redesign and EHR optimization: design efficient and effective clinical workflows to maximize EHR optimization.
• Quality measure reporting: Align quality measures, data capture and reporting used in CMS quality programs such as Accountable Care Organizations, Meaningful Use and Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS).
• Post-attestation support: provide clients ongoing advisory services to address changing parameters of Meaningful Use and Accountable Care Organizations