The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Foundation is the non-profit entity that ensures
the project’s long-term success. Almost everyone associated with OWASP is a volunteer, including the OWASP board. The OWASP is an open community dedicated to enabling organizations to develop, purchase, and maintain applications and APIs that can be trusted. All OWASP is interested is in improving application security.
OWASP is not affiliated with any technology company, although they support the informed use of commercial security technology. OWASP produces many types of materials in a collaborative, transparent, and open way.
databrackets OWASP guidelines covers the following modules:
- A2:2017- Broken Authentication
- A3:2017- Sensitive Data Exposure
- A4:2017- XML External Entities (XXE)
- A5:2017- Broken Access Control
- A6:2017- Security Misconfiguration
- A7:2017- Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- A8:2017- Insecure Deserialization
- A9:2017- Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities
- A10:2017- Insufficient Logging&Monitoring
databrackets certified privacy and security professionals can help your organization comply with the requirement in a most efficient and cost-effective way.
Our deliverables include but not limited to:
- Scope Document and Customized Inventory Sheet
- Customized Data Impact Assessment Report
- GDPR Regulations Readiness Report
- Customized Policies and Procedures