– Are you prepared for the ongoing CMS audit?
– Do you maintain adequate documentation to prove meaningful use core, menu and CQM rules are met?
– Is your security risk analysis and mitigation plan updated?
Among other things, the HITECH Act significantly provided incentives for Medicare/Medicaid eligible professionals to participate in EHR incentive program. In addition to providing incentives this program allowed penalties for reimbursement if providers are not part of the program. In order to ensure eligible professionals are using the right technology and meeting the program objectives, CMS is auditing several providers who have attested for this program. Attend this 50-minute webinar which will focus on preparation required by healthcare organizations to prepare for Meaningful Use EHR Incentive Audit.
Time: Noon to 1:00 p.m. ET
Latest posts by EHR 2.0 (see all)
- Trump Administrations’ Effect on Healthcare Organizations - January 23, 2017
- HIPAA Fine for Lack of Timely Breach Notification - January 11, 2017
- HIPAA Compliance 2016 Year in Review - January 9, 2017