The ISO/IEC 27000 family of standards helps organizations keep information assets secure. This family of standards will help organizations manage the security of assets such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details or information entrusted to you by third parties. ISO/IEC 27001 is the best-known standard in the family providing requirements for an information security management system (ISMS). An ISMS is a systematic approach to managing sensitive company information so that it remains secure. It includes people, processes and IT systems by applying a risk management process,
Like other ISO management system standards, certification to ISO/IEC 27001 is possible but not obligatory. Some organizations choose to implement the standard in order to benefit from the best practice it contains while others decide they also want to get certified to reassure customers and clients that its recommendations have been followed.
EHR 2.0 ISO 27001 Compliance covers the following modules:
- Information Security policy
- Organization of Information Security
- Asset Management
- Human Resources Security
- Physical and Environmental Security
- Communications and Operations Management
- Access Control
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Maintenance
- Information Security Incident Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Compliance with Security Policies and Standards, and Technical Compliance
EHR 2.0’s certified privacy and security professionals can help your organization comply with the requirement in a most efficient and cost-effective way.
Our deliverables include but not limited to:
- ISO 27001 Assessment Report
- ISO 27001 Staff Training
- Customized Policies and Procedures
- ISO 27001 Audit Support
Why EHR 2.0?