EHR 2.0 is seeking a passionate and experienced IT auditor with a strong technical audit background. As a team member of growing healthcare security and compliance services division, the ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating HIPAA assessment, implementing recommendations and providing other consulting services for healthcare companies. This position will be integral in helping EHR 2.0 reach our strategic goal “to become the number one consulting service company in healthcare IT”.
- Identify, attract, and engage industry experts, authoritative resources, and vendors in order to develop the comprehensive knowledge-base of HIPAA best practices.
- Provide healthcare IT compliance consulting to the growing customer segment including small to medium hospitals and business associates
- Participate in EHR 2.0 company innovation.
- Become an integral part of EHR 2.0’s global, fast paced, collaborative team.
- Mentor a team of talented contributors to achieve effectiveness in group performance.
- Prior experience in building IT audit programs, audit planning, policies, and best practices
- Extensive experience in requirements gathering, documentation, security risk assessment, and audit report writing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience coordinating and working with multiple stakeholders across divergent technology platforms and business areas
- A driven and entrepreneurial leader willing to stretch goals
- Proficiency in one or more of industry standards, compliance best practices such as: COSO, CObiT, ITIL, HIPAA, ISO 27000 series, and NIST 800-53
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, test-driven collaborative and iterative programming environment
In order to attract individuals who are confident they can deliver the skills and energy required to make this promising a success, this position offers very generous compensation and profit sharing .To attract the most qualified candidate for this position, the equity sharing structure will exceed industry norms.