In June 2018, the California legislature passed the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). The CCPA is the most comprehensive privacy law in the United States to date and is designed to give Californians more control over their personal information. Join our 45-minute educational webinar on CCPA to learn more about the scope, applicability, timeline, and requirements for complying with CCPA.
The following two tabs change content below.
Srini is a results-driven security and compliance professional with over 20 years of experience supporting, leading, and managing global IT security, compliance, support, and risk assessment in fortune 100 companies.
- Entrepreneur and MBA with demonstrated expertise in managing finances, marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and other key technology skills required for running a next generation business.
- Strong track record in implementing initiatives that help business groups operate scalable, secure, and efficient IT, with a solid process-oriented approach.
- Proven history of bringing in projects on time and on budget while overseeing high-performance teams, boosting technical and business expertise and maintaining morale.
- Active in several community groups including Rotary International, The Indus Entrepreneurs (TIE), and Council for Entrepreneurial Development of NC.
- Driven by the challenge and the opportunity for development, thriving in diverse, fast-paced settings.