– Do you have a complete understanding of the new HIPAA breach notification requirements?
– Does your practice have written policies and procedures for incident response and breach notification?
– Do you understand the data breach risk assessment requirements?
– What are the symptoms of a data breach?
– Where your mitigation efforts should be focused?
Under updated HIPAA rules, Breach is defined as “An impermissible use or disclosure of protected health information that compromises the security or privacy such that the use or disclosure poses a significant risk of financial, reputational, or other harm to the affected individual.”
Join our free 60-minute educational webinar session to understand, implement and comply with the new HIPAA data breach regulation. Earn one-hour educational credit upon completion. Email: email@example.com.