NIST Cybersecurity Framework consists of standards, guidelines, and best practices to manage cybersecurity-related risks. The Cybersecurity Framework’s prioritized, flexible, and cost-effective approach helps to promote the protection and resilience of critical infrastructure and other sectors important to the economy and national security.
NIST CSF is being used by a wide range of businesses and organizations and helps shift organizations to be proactive about risk management. Version 1.1 was announced and made publicly available on April 16, 2018. The changes include guidance on how to perform self-assessments, additional detail on supply chain risk management and guidance on how to interact with supply chain stakeholders.
Attend our free, live 45-minute webinar to learn about how Cyber Security Framework assessments can help your organization about security requirements.
The following two tabs change content below.
Srini is a results-driven security and compliance professional with over 20 years of experience supporting, leading, and managing global IT security, compliance, support, and risk assessment in fortune 100 companies.
- Entrepreneur and MBA with demonstrated expertise in managing finances, marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and other key technology skills required for running a next generation business.
- Strong track record in implementing initiatives that help business groups operate scalable, secure, and efficient IT, with a solid process-oriented approach.
- Proven history of bringing in projects on time and on budget while overseeing high-performance teams, boosting technical and business expertise and maintaining morale.
- Active in several community groups including Rotary International, The Indus Entrepreneurs (TIE), and Council for Entrepreneurial Development of NC.
- Driven by the challenge and the opportunity for development, thriving in diverse, fast-paced settings.